Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions has been proudly serving residents and businesses of the Twin Cities since 1974. We pride ourselves in the work family we have built and are privileged to say almost half our team members have been with us for over 13 years! We believe this longevity speaks to the integrity, respect, and consideration we deliver to employees and customers. We are focused on providing dependable, timely service and will go the extra step to educate our customers on our products and services. We will do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy with our services for life! We value community involvement and participate in a variety of local fundraisers, sponsorships and volunteer efforts. If you are looking for something more than just a job and want to be a part of this growing team, apply today!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive wages
- SPIFFs, bonuses and incentives
- Health allowance
- Dental Coverage
- 401K w/company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education and training
- Tool program
- Company uniform, vehicle, phone and iPad
- Optional life insurance and AD&D coverage
Work Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (some overtime required). Rotating on call schedule.
- 2+ years experience in HVAC service and installation
- We cross train between departments
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Universal EPA Certification
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- NATE Certified