Expert AC Repair Services in Edina, MN
Edina, Minnesota is a charming suburb roughly 11 miles south-west of Minneapolis. With its rich history as a farming community, and its convenient location close to the city, Edina is the perfect escape for those who enjoy a mix of a big city and small-town living. Whether you enjoy golfing, biking, cross-country skiing, or snowshoeing, or if you prefer to spend your time exploring an urban center, Edina provides easy access to a variety of amenities. However, while those who live in Edina are used to cold falls and frigid winters, it is easy to forget how hot the summers can get here. When the summer rolls around, it is not uncommon for the temperatures to reach the high 80s or low 90s, making it critical that Edina homeowners ensure that their home’s air conditioner is ready when summer arrives.
If you go to use your home’s air conditioner this summer and something doesn’t seem right, it is important that you have an HVAC company that you can rely on to service and repair your AC system efficiently in order to ensure your family’s comfort. If you are in need of air conditioner repair services in Edina, MN, we hope that you will consider working with the HVAC specialists at Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions.
When it comes time to choose an HVAC company to work on your home, it is important that you choose a contractor that has experience providing expert, friendly services. At Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions, we are a family run business that has been providing HVAC services to Edina and the surrounding area since 1974. Our technicians have years of experience providing high-quality services, and we pride ourselves on providing kind, knowledgeable, expert HVAC services. We are committed to excellence and providing only the best services to our customers, which is reflected in the honours and awards we have received over the years.
Not only are we a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, which means that we have met Bryant’s highest standards for skills, service, and customer satisfaction, but in 2018 we were a finalist for the Bryant Dealer of the Year Award and were named one of Bryant’s top 15 elite dealers in North America, earning us the Bryant Medal of Excellence. In addition, we have received several other awards including being voted “Best Heating & Air Company” by the Sun Patriot Newspapers 3 years in a row (2017, 2018, and 2019). When it comes time to have your Edina home’s air conditioner repaired, you can count on the expert technicians at Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions to get your system running again.
Signs Your Air Conditioner May Need to be Repaired
Making sure that your home’s air conditioner is ready to keep you and your family comfortable this summer is critical; yet, how will you know when your system is in need of repair? Having your air conditioner repaired at the first sign of trouble is critical, as this can ensure that you have time to have your system serviced before it stops working altogether. If you are unsure how you will know when your air conditioner is in need of repair, here are just a few of the warning signs you can look out for:
- It’s Making Strange Noises: As with any major appliance, it is important that you pay attention to the noises that your air conditioner makes. While your air conditioner may make a certain amount of noise when it is running, it should not make any loud or unusual noises such as banging, squealing, grinding, or rattling noises. Unusual sounds coming from your AC system can indicate a loose, broken, or misaligned part. If you do not have your air conditioner repaired immediately, it may break down, which could result in costly repairs, or you may even have to replace your unit.
- Your House isn’t as Cool as You’d Like: Of course, an obvious sign that something is wrong with your air conditioner is if you can’t seem to keep cool no matter how much you turn down your thermostat. If your air conditioner does not keep you as cool as it used to, it may simply need to be serviced or repaired, or you may need a new thermostat. However, if your air conditioner is old, you may want to consider having it replaced if it no longer keeps you cool.
- High Electric Bills: Paying close attention to your electricity bills can also clue you in if something is wrong with your air conditioner. If you see a sudden spike in the cost of cooling your home, and your electricity rates have not gone up, this may indicate that there is something wrong with your air conditioner that is causing it to use more power than normal. If this is the case, it may be time to have your system serviced by an HVAC professional.
Finding a contractor that you can trust to welcome into your home can be nerve-wracking for many homeowners. At countryside heating & cooling, we recognize that many customers may be calling us in times of distress, particularly if their air conditioner isn’t working when they need it most, which is why we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality of services. Our certified technicians and friendly customer service representatives work hard to make sure that every customer gets the personalized care that they need. Our technicians can help walk you through your options for repairing or replacing your HVAC system, and our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
A Look at Our Comprehensive HVAC Services
As the premier HVAC company in Edina, Minnesota, we offer a wide range of comprehensive residential and commercial HVAC services in addition to AC repair. Our HVAC services include:
- Central HVAC Services
- Ductless HVAC Services
- Furnace Repair, Replacement, and Installation
- Radiant In-Floor Heating
- Air Conditioning Repair, Replacement, and Installation
- Boiler Repair and Installation
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement Services
- 24/7 Customer Support
- And Much More
Meet our Team
No matter what HVAC services you need for your home or business, one of our technicians can help make sure that your HVAC system is up to the task of keeping you comfortable year-round. Even if you do not see your desired service listed here, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here 24/7 to provide emergency customer support when you need it most.