Air Conditioning Services in Maple Plain, Wayzata & Delano, MN and Surrounding Areas
Air Conditioning Service In Edina, Wayzata, Delano, Mound, Plymouth, Minneapolis, Long Lake, Excelsior, Minnetonka, Independence, Water town, Minnetrista, Buffalo, Loretto, Eden Prairie, Rockford, Medina, Waconia, Chanhassen, Maple Grove, Orono, Hopkins, Spring Park,Saint Bonifacius, Montrose, Chaska, Annandale, Corcoran, Maple Plain, Saint Paul, Victoria, Winsted, Prior Lake, Saint Michael, Osseo, Anoka, Mayer, Howard Lake, Maple Lake, Rogers, Saint Louis Park, Waverly, Savage, Elk River, MN and Surrounding Areas
Air Conditioning Services in Maple Plain, Minnesota
Less than half an hour west of Minneapolis, Maple Plain, Minnesota is a relaxed community with access to some amazing outdoor activities. In the warmer months, locals and visitors visit Baker Park Reserve for hiking, biking, and a family picnic. All year round, people enjoy fishing in Lake Independence, including ice fishing when winter settles in.
Maple Plain, Minnesota is known for its long, snowy winters with many days below freezing. Spring comes late, and the summers are mild. However, towards the end of the summer months, there are always a couple of days when the temperatures soar. On those days, you head indoor and depend on your air conditioner to keep you and your family cool and comfy.
Your air conditioner may need various services from time to time. You may need a repair or replacement. If you live in an older home that never had one installed, you might consider having an air conditioning unit installed. Of course, you want to take care of this expensive appliance and need maintenance at least once a year. Here’s a look at some most common air conditioning services in Maple Plain, Minnesota.
Air Conditioner Maintenance and Tune-ups
You wouldn’t leave your home on a road trip to Florida without having a mechanic change the oil and rotate the tires on your car, so why would start the summer cooling season without performing maintenance. Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions will come to your home, inspect the system, clean it, tighten parts, check fluid levels, and a variety of tasks to ensure that it’s running correctly. Here are a few of the benefits of maintenance for your air conditioner:
Regular maintenance will ensure that your AC runs smoothly during the hottest parts of the summer. When the heat hits, you want your air conditioner running smoothly.
When you take care of something, it lasts longer, and the same is true for your air conditioner. Keeping your system maintained ensures that the system doesn’t work too hard or too hot.
Avoid emergency repairs
As part of the inspection of your air conditioner, our technician will advise you if you need to replace any parts or to repair the unit. This keeps simple jobs from becoming worse and an emergency call to our company.
Air Conditioning Repairs and Emergency Repairs
There are a variety of reasons that you might need a repair for your air conditioner. The unit is made up of a lot of parts that are subject to normal wear and tear and need replacement. You might get some warning signs before the unit stops running completely. Here are some signs to look out for:
- A significant increase in your electric bill: If there are parts in your air conditioning that are wearing out, it will cause the motor to run harder, and this increases your utility bills.
- You can hear the air conditioner running but no air comes out: If there’s a problem with your blower motor or the belt, it won’t blow air out into your home.
- Cold air blows for an hour and then it turns warm: When your condenser coil gets dirty or begins to fail, it will freeze over. Your system must run for an hour or two before the ice builds up, and when it builds up, the air turns warm coming out of your vent.
- The unit cycles on and off too quickly: Your thermostat tells your air conditioner when to turn on and off. If it isn’t calibrated correctly or it’s failing, you may find your system cycling on and off without cooling the home.
Air Conditioner Replacement or Installation
At some point, your air conditioner will need to be replaced, or if you live in a home that was built without an air conditioner, you might want one installed. Replacing or installing an air conditioning unit can be a big expense, so you need to take your time and do a little research before making a decision. Here are some factors you should consider when replacing or installing an AC:
- Price: Your first thought might be to buy the cheapest unit possible, but that probably isn’t the best choice. The least expensive units aren’t going to have the lifespan of more expensive models, meaning you’ll need to replace it again sooner. They also aren’t as energy efficient as more expensive units.
- Size: Air conditioners come in a variety of sizes, and you need one designed to cool the specific square footage in your home. If you get one that’s too small, your home will never be cool.
- Brand and model: Some brands and models are considered more reliable than others. Talk to our technician about the differences in brands and models to gather all the info you need to make a choice.
Extensive Service Area
At Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions, our technicians enjoy keeping their neighbors and friends air conditioning units in tip-top shape. We understand how important it is for your air conditioner to run properly on those hot summer days, so we offer an extensive service area. The towns we offer service to include:
- Brooklyn Park
- Brooklyn Center
- Golden Valley
- Howard Lake
- Mendota Heights
- New Prague
- Saint Bonifacious
- And more.
This list doesn’t include all the towns, so if you don’t see your community on the list, we still might offer you service. Contact us to see if we offer service in your town.
Reasons to Choose Our Air Conditioning Services in Maple Plain, Minnesota
Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions provides all of our clients without standing service at a reasonable price. We will provide you with a quote for any necessary repairs and answer all of your questions. Here are a few more reasons to consider our services:
- Family-owned and operated for generations
- Founded in 1974
- Residential, rural, and commercial service
- 24/7 emergency service
- Financing available
- Schedule an appointment online
- and much more
When you need service for your air conditioning unit, we want to be your first call. Contact us to learn more about the services we offer.