Health and safety is our first priority
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and community are a top priority for Countryside Heating and Cooling
Solutions and we’d like to assure our customers that we are still open and ready to help as needed. As an essential trade business, we are taking extra precautions on maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. For the safety of our customers and our team, we have implemented some new procedures to run a clean service call on your home.
- Employees showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be working and shall not return to work until medically cleared.
- Our technicians are always dispatched from their homes instead of our office. This helps minimize contact with others.
- You will receive a text or email notifying you when a technician is on their way. Please be ready to open your door so our technician can begin work.
- Technicians will arrive to your home with masks and gloves and they will wear them if requested by the homeowner.
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners and will practice social distancing.
- All invoices will be sent electronically. We will not distribute paper invoices.
- Technicians will carry disinfectant in their trucks and will wipe down their truck daily.
- Technicians will carry hand sanitizer in their trucks.
Our goal is to ensure your safety, health, comfort and energy efficiency. Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh and be comfortable!