Most of us rely on well-known and reputable brand names while purchasing a new HVAC unit. However, performance and its working period are essential factors one should consider when choosing an HVAC system.
HVAC systems can help move fresh air, keep us warm, and cool us off in the summer for decades, but only if we have the right HVAC system. For a system that lasts long, opt for a Bryant HVAC unit and search for a certified ‘technician near me’ who can perform the installation professionally.
How Long does Bryant's HVAC System Work?
It is tough to estimate the life of an HVAC system because it depends on several factors like maintenance, usage, and installation. A Bryant HVAC system can last 10-15 years, but the lifeline can be 7-8 years if improperly maintained.
The type of heater or air conditioner also plays a massive role in deciding the HVAC system’s life. A heat pump system has an average life of 20 years, while a traditional AC or furnace works for 10 – 15 years.
Expert Tips for Maintaining Your HVAC System for an Extended Period!
Here are some tips that an AC Repair in Eden Prairie MN suggests to prolong the life of your HVAC system:
- Avoid using the HVAC system continuously. Give an hour or two-hour break to the HVAC system to prevent early breakdown.
- Clean the condenser coils weekly to avoid dust accumulation because the condenser is a vital component. You can use a condenser cleaning agent or scrub the coils with dish-cleaning soap.
- Check the insulation in your home and upgrade it if you can see the insulation is deteriorating. If you are looking for a professional to perform Air Conditioning Installation in Eden Prairie MN to fix the insulation, contact Countryside Heating and Cooling for assistance!
- Upgrade to a programmable thermostat for optimum usage and energy savings.
- Contact our HVAC technician as soon as possible if you find your HVAC system is working abruptly. Quick action will prevent the issue from turning into a massive problem
Optimum Maintenance is the Key to Ensuring Your System Lives Long!
Every part of your air conditioning or heating system is thoroughly inspected during a maintenance appointment by our HVAC repair professional in Maple Plain, Mn to ensure the system works smoothly for the entire season.
Regular HVAC maintenance from our professional experts will have the following benefits :
- Increase your home’s comfort as it operates efficiently and without much noise.
- Lower your energy expenditures as the technician will make necessary upgrades and lubricate the mechanical components to ensure smooth running.
- Increases HVAC lifespan for at least a decade.
- Better air quality in the household as a clean HVAC system keeps dust and dirt away.
Annual maintenance and optimum usage are necessary to extend the lifespan of your Bryant HVAC equipment. Bryant furnaces, heating systems, and air conditioners come with a 10-year equipment warranty when they are officially registered.
If a problem arises, search online for Bryant HVAC service near me and explain the HVAC problem to our expert. You can call the Countryside Heating and Cooling technicians to fix your HVAC system under Bryant’s warranty. Call (763) 299-9996, and an expert will be at your doorstep to resolve the issue.