Countryside Heating & Cooling Solutions has been proudly serving residents and businesses of the Twin Cities since 1974. We pride ourselves in the work family we have built and are privileged to say almost half our team members have been with us for over 13 years! We believe this longevity speaks to the integrity, respect, and consideration we deliver to employees and customers. We are focused on providing dependable, timely service and will go the extra step to educate our customers on our products and services. We will do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy with our services for life! We value community involvement and participate in a variety of local fundraisers, sponsorships and volunteer efforts. If you are looking for something more than just a job and want to be a part of this growing team, apply today!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive wages
- SPIFFs, bonuses and incentives
- Health allowance
- Dental Coverage
- 401K w/company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education and training
- Tool program
- Company uniform, vehicle, phone and iPad
- Optional life insurance and AD&D coverage
Work Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (some overtime required). Rotating on call schedule.
- 2+ years experience in residential HVAC installation and service
- We cross train between departments
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Ability to follow blueprints and understand technical instructions.
- Solid communication/verbal skills, ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Ability to work flexible hours